EcoSoch Solar installs grid tied solar PV System under net metering policy for Apartment community in Bellary, Karnataka. The system is a 34 kWp Grid tied system. Polycrystalline panels along with string inverters helps the community to net out their common area electricity bills.
- Project Type : On-Grid Systems
- Projects Name : Ballary Apartament
- Location : Bellary, Karnataka.
- Commissioned year : 2017
- Panels used : Waaree Panels
- Inverters used : Delta Electronics
- Distribution boxes : Hensel Electric
- Earthing rod, clamps and accessories : OBO Bettermann Group
- Mounting Structure : Elevated structure.
Apartment communities can play a pivotal role in the India’s energy transition. As we move to a clean energy future the potential rooftop space of some communities is very high. The policy of course has to be favourable to have this clean energy transition. Electricity generation is in center of discussion as we get flooded by news when we talk about Climate Change. The need of the hour is to switch to renewables so that we can cut down the carbon emissions from thermal power plants.
Click here to know more about other apartament which has already opted for Solar PV systems.
Have any queries on how to go for Solar ?
Call Us Today! (+91) 8123410101
You can also drop us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.